Our armored hybrid fiber-coaxial cable is a great communication medium that combines fiber optic cables and coaxial cables in a unified way. By doing this, secondary wiring can be avoided, effectively reducing the network construction cost. This cable is suitable for various data transmission services like cable TV and internet.
This hybrid fiber coaxial cable is also known as an HFC cable, hybrid fiber coax or hybrid fiber cable. It has a compact structure, and it's flexible, and has outstanding side pressure resistance. It also has superior mechanical and environmental performance, supporting large volume data transmissions.
As a specialist fiber optic cable supplier, our hybrid coaxial cable has unmatched features and has been used in various applications.
1. The hybrid fiber-coaxial cable is armored with a flame retardant jacket and is primarily composed of the optical fiber cable and the power cable. Because of this, it can deliver optical signals as well as electricity at the same time.
2. Our HFC cable integrates toughness, and is lightweight, making it convenient to install.
3. It can be used for HD televisions and cameras, monitors, and outdoor displays that require a large format.
4. The outer jacket has great mechanical properties that all conform to relevant standards.
Applications of Hybrid Fiber Coaxial Cable
1. Indoor wiring, vertical and horizontal wiring in computer rooms, passageways, buildings and wiring around buildings
2. Optical connection for optical communication equipment rooms, optical distribution frames, optical instruments and equipment
3. Connecting pigtail and patch cords
4. Construction in network base stations
1. Coaxial cable
2. Bunched cable
3. Flame retardant jacket
Geometrical Characteristics of Hybrid Fiber Coaxial Cable
|Dimensions (mm)||Φ8.0±0.3||Note: the number of optical fiber cable and coaxial can be customized as per customer's requirements|
|Number of optical fiber cable||2|
|Number of coaxial cable||4|
Mechanical Properties of Hybrid Fiber Coaxial Cable
|Tensile strength (N)||Long term||100|
|Compressive resistance (N/100mm)||Long term||100|
|Bending radius (mm)||Dynamic||20×D (D: cable diameter)|
|Static||10×D (D: cable diameter)|
Coaxial Cable Characteristics
|Material||Tinned copper wire|
|Wire Resistance (MΩ/KM)||≥1000|
|Max. peak attenuation (dB/km)||≤0.10/1.2||≤3.5/1.5||≤3.5/1.5|
|Min. bandwidth (MHZ-KM)||--||≥400/400||≥160/500|
|Temperature range (℃)||-40 ℃ ~+200 ℃|