Our single-core armored fiber optic patch cable boasts unmatched superiorities over its competitors on the market. It is easier to install, has superior protection against rodents, and a side pressure resistance. Because of these advantages, this fiber optic connector has become incredibly popular among users from around the world.
1. This fiber optic cable patch cord features an excellent flexibility performance, which allows convenient connections to CATV, an optical switch or other telecommunications equipment.
2. Stainless steel flexible tubing is constructed to give complete protection to the fiber core, thus ensuring the safety and stability of the entire system.
3. Our armored fiber optic patch cable with its single-core comes with a great resistance against side pressure and buckling, along with rodent resistance.
4. This single mode patch cable or multi-mode patch cable is available in various protective jackets made from flame retardant materials such as PVC, LSZH and PU.
1. Tight buffer fiber
2. Stainless steel flexible tube
3. Aramid yarn
4. Stainless steel braiding
5. Flame retardant jacket (PVC/ LSZH/ PU)
Geometrical Characteristics of Single Core Patch Cable
|Cable dimensions (mm)||2.0±0.1||2.5±0.1||3.0±0.1|
|Length||Customized as per customer's requirements|
Mechanical Properties of Single Core Patch Cable
|Tensile strength(N)||Long Term||200|
|Crush Resistance(N/100mm)||Long Term||3000|
|Bending Radius(MM)||Dynamic||20×D (D: Cable Diameter)|
|Static||10×D (D: Cable Diameter)|
Connector Performance of Single Core Patch Cable