We offer a wide selection of armored fiber optic patch cables. Our fiber optic patch cable is also known as a fiber optic patch cord, fiber optic jumper, or fiber optic pigtail. It is specially designed with a stainless steel flexible conduit to protect fibers and employs a PVC jacket in order to achieve moisture and flame resistance. This makes it different from traditional patch cords.
We have also developed a unique technology and structure to make sure that the flexible conduit in our armored fiber optic patch cable can be firmly jointed to the connectors. This special design ensures easy cabling, reduces loss in the cabling process, and extends the service life of the optical fiber connector. It also enhances the safety and stability of the overall cabling system.
1. Our armored fiber optic patch cable is provided with a small diameter stainless steel flexible conduit for giving optic fibers perfect protection against damage.
2. It features excellent resistance to improper twisting.
3. It has a high tensile strength, crush resistance, and rodent protection.
4. With this communications cable, your overall cabling will become easy and safe.
5. Our fiber optic patch cable can bring you complete peace of mind against any damage.
6. It is also very low maintenance.